Home –> AgileXRM Concepts
AgileXRM is a Low-to-No-Code Business Process Management (BPM) and Dialogs engine fully integrated with embedded into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform Dataverse/CDS.
AgileXRM allows users of Dynamics 365 CE / Dataverse / CDS to create powerful process-centric applications within their environments that extend beyond out-of-the-box functionality to cater for more business requirements in an easier more manageable way.
With AgileXRM you can:
- Visually model end-to-end business processes using Visio-based Process Modeller
- Visually monitor the execution of business processes in the organization
- Extend business processes beyond Dynamics 365 for easy integration with other systems
- Involve non-Dynamics 365 users, inside or outside the organization, to participate in business processes
- Measure and improve efficiency by controlling the performance of business processes including SLAs
- Adapt to change with agility enabling business Users to respond to changing requirements
AgileXRM allows companies to build line-of-business applications rapidly within Microsoft Dataverse/CDS and Dynamics 365 CE, enhancing its out-of-the-box functionality allowing to manage real-world business processes. AgileXRM brings true BPM functionality and dialogs to the Microsoft platform.
- Comprehensive and visual Process Modeller
- End-to-end business process design: Full data life-cycle management
- Activity-based Forms
- Validate the business logic before publishing
- Zero down-time deploying new versions of processes
- Full Multi-Version Control
- Model to easily interact with external users
- Drag & Drop system activities to integrate with many external systems: Office365, SharePoint, DBs, WS, etc.
- Extensive Workflow patterns supported to cater for more business use cases, many out-of-the-box
- Multiple Notification mechanisms to make sure users are duly reminded of their tasks
- Create escalation routes when tasks become overdue
- Bi-directional integration with Power Automate
- Integrates with ALM tools
- Need more? No worries: It is extensible
- Contact-center grade Dialogs
- Standalone or embeddable in Dataverse/CDS/D365CE and Portal
- Dynamic UI guided by process models
- Create and deploy with no compilation
- Consume business data in and out of different systems: integrate seamlessly with Dataverse/CDS/D365CE
- Full track history and versioning
- Comprehensive Dialogs
- Dialog Page steps: for user interaction
- Automatic System steps: for system interaction
- Single-Page-Application (SPA)
- Navigating around pages
- Next & Back, History, Option buttons
- Responsive Layout Design for Multi-Device support
- Navigating around pages
- Session Persistence
- Sessions can be transferred to another user
- Session can resume after unexpected errors -e.g. if the browser closes unexpectedly, the session resumes in the same point when the browser reopens.
- Rich Set of Controls
- Text, Password, Date Time, File Upload, Tip-Help controls
- Validation associated to control, Conditional Behavior
- Custom UI controls to extend the way data is captured and/or presented
- Custom UI Logic using Built-In API
- Flexible Selection of Dynamic Data
- OptionSet & Dynamic Filtered LookUps
- Single & Multiple selection, Drop-down, Radio button, Check-boxes, Data Grid, List, LookUp List
- REST Data sources
- Flow Control
- Elements in the Flow include: Single Condition, Multiple Condition, Nested SubDialogs
- Synchronous & Asynchronous External System Calls
- Theming & Branding
- Localization & Globalization for Multi-Language and Multi-Region support
- Section 508 Accesibility Support
Contact-center grade Dialogs
AgileDialogs is fully customizable to your company branding.
Theming & Branding Sample
- Real-Time Visual Tracking of process execution
- Who has done which tasks
- How long each activity takes to complete
- What path the process has taken
- See status of each task
- View/Change process data
- Navigate in the process hierarchy
- Control Flow: when required, it is possible to jump back or forth within a process instance, stop and resume it, and always maintaining full traceability.
- In-flight process migration: AgileXRM can run multiple versions of the same process at the same time and Process Manager can migrate a running process instance, or a selection of instances, from one version to another.
- Process Manager can run standalone or embeded within Dataverse/CDS/D365CE and gives full process control to the user, assuming the necessary permissions are granted
AgileXRM Process Engine where the Process Models are executed.
Power Apps full deep integration