Home –> AgileXRM Concepts
What is AgileXRM?
AgileXRM is an integration with and embedding of Agilepoint NX into Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Platform (CDS).
AgileXRM allows users of Dynamics 365 / CDS to create powerful process-centric applications within Dynamics 365 that extend beyond out-of-the-box functionality to cater for more business requirements in an easier more manageable way.
With AgileXRM you can:
- Visually model end-to-end business processes using Visio-based Process Modeller
- Visually monitor the execution of business processes in the organization
- Extend business processes beyond Dynamics 365 for easy integration with other systems
- Involve non-Dynamics 365 users, inside or outside the organization, to participate in business processes
- Measure and improve efficiency by controlling the performance of business processes
- Adapt to change with agility enabling business Users to respond to changing requirements
AgileXRM allows companies to build line-of-business applications rapidly within Microsoft Dynamics 365. Dynamics 365’s out-of-the-box functionality provides reasonable workflow and forms capabilities, enabling certain process automation. But managing real-world business processes with this limited functionality is impractical.AgileXRM brings true BPM functionality to the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Comprehensive and visual Process Designer
- End-to-end business process design: Full data life-cycle management inside Dynamics 365/CRM
- Activity-based Forms
- Validate the business logic before publishing
- Simulation. Detect bottlenecks proactively
- Zero down-time deploying new versions of processes
- Full Multi-Version Control
- Model to easily interact with external users
- Drag & Drop system activities to integrate with 45+ external systems: Office365, SharePoint, DBs, WS, etc.
- Extensive Workflow patterns supported to cater for more business use cases, many out-of-the-box
- Multiple Notification mechanisms to make sure users are duly reminded of their tasks
- Create escalation routes when tasks become overdue
- Existing Dynamics 365/CRM Workflows are reusable within the processes
- Integrates with ALM tools
- … OOTB not enough? No worries, It is extensible
- Contact-center grade Dialogs.
- Standalone or embeddable in Dynamics 365/CRM or Custom portal
- Dynamic UI guided by process models
- Create and deploy with no compilation
- Consume business data in and out of different systems: integrate seamlessly with Dynamics 365/CRM
- Support for Unified Service Desk (USD)
- Full track history and versioning
- Comprehensive Dialogs
- Dialog Page steps: for user interaction
- Automatic System steps: for system interaction
- Single-Page-Application (SPA)
- Navigating around pages
- Next & Back, History, Option buttons
- Responsive Layout Design for Multi-Device support
- Navigating around pages
- Session Persistence
- Sessions can be transferred to another user
- Session can resume after unexpected errors -e.g. if the browser closes unexpectedly, the session resumes in the same point when the browser reopens.
- Rich Set of Controls
- Text, Password, Date Time, File Upload, Tip-Help controls
- Validation associated to control, Conditional Behavior
- Custom UI controls to extend the way data is captured and/or presented
- Custom UI Logic using Built-In API
- Flexible Selection of Dynamic Data
- OptionSet & Dynamic Filtered LookUps
- Single & Multiple selection, Drop-down, Radio button, Check-boxes, Data Grid, List, LookUp List
- Flow Control
- Elements in the Flow include: Single Condition, Multiple Condition, Nested SubDialogs
- Synchronous & Asynchronous External System Calls
- Theming & Branding
- Localization & Globalization for Multi-Language and Multi-Region support
- Section 508 Accesibility Support
- Real-Time Visual Tracking of process execution
- Who has done which tasks
- How long each activity takes to complete
- What path the process has taken
- See status of each task
- View/Change process data
- Navigate in the process hierarchy
- Control Flow: when required, it is possible to jump back or forth within a process instance, stop and resume it, and always maintaining full traceability.
- In-flight process migration: AgileXRM can run multiple versions of the same process at the same time and Process Manager can migrate a running process instance, or a selection of instances, from one version to another.
- Process Manager can run standalone or embeded within Dynamics 365/CRM and gives full process control to the user, assuming the necessary permissions are granted
AgileXRM is built on AgilePoint NX that provides full integration with all its capabilities.
AgilePoint NX is a cloud-based, digital-transformation platform that combines the speed and agility of general -purpose Low-Code with enterprise-class BPMS, which empowers citizen developers to build almost any kind of custom app, from simple to complex, without writing code.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / CDS / Power Platform
AgileXRM allows companies to build line-of-business applications rapidly within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform (CDS). Dynamics 365’s / CDS’s out-of-the-box functionality provides reasonable workflow and forms capabilities, enabling certain process automation. But managing real-world business processes with this functionality is sometimes impractical. AgileXRM brings true BPM functionality to the Dynamics 365 / CDS platform.
AgileXRM allows users of Dynamics 365 / CDS create powerful process-centric applications within Dynamics 365 / CDS that extend beyond out-of-the-box functionality to cater for more business requirements in a more manageable way.